The end of financial year (EOFY) is here! So the big question is… are you setting yourself some goals for 2020? Is it going to be your best financial year yet?
We believe there’s one area in particular that you MUST consider in your budget for 2020 and that’s digital marketing. Trust us, you don’t want to get left behind!
Why allocate a budget to your website?
Where do we even start, guys? There are so many reasons you should invest in the digital side of your business. These stats show us exactly why if you’re not well represented online, then you’re not competing within your market.
- Responsive sites work across all devices (no more side scrolling, zooming and trying to read teeny tiny text). With mobile traffic responsible for over 50% of global market share, this is a must-have. Bottom line, get mobile friendly!
- 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed website – nor will they use it themselves we can presume. An old outdated site is actually a hindrance to your business.
- SEO. If you aren’t ranking well on Google, you should look at investing in an SEO package. These packages are designed to help you outrank your competitors across a number of search engines.
Is your website working to its full potential? Do you publish awesome content and cross your fingers that the right people will find it? With so much information out there, and so many competing services, it’s really important to have a focused and effective SEO strategy. If you want your website to rank competitively, a SEO Plan will work in your favour to boost your ranking and support your digital marketing efforts – it’s a must!
Our SEO Packages start at $500 per month and include: keyword research analysis, 10 keywords, link building, two published blogs per month, analytics integration, Google Maps set-up, quarterly report and consultation.
Web Support & Hosting
If you’re already in business with a functioning website, you might just be looking at investing in some support. Every website experiences its glitches. Hacking, server issues, email issues, and updates are all part of owning a website – they happen. If you want someone to call when you need assistance, update and edit your site, and someone to back up your info offsite, then a web maintenance plan could be right up your alley. These popular plans start at just $80 per month and we have three to choose from. See them here.
Site Redesign & Update
So many clients contact us with an existing website that requires an update. Some sites haven’t been updated in 3-5 years, and since we have a general rule of updating your website every three years to keep up with the digital market, and your competitors, it’s at this point we would recommend a remodel.
Remodelling your site means a fresh design without straying from your brand colours, unique characteristics or logo. We are simply bringing your site upto 2018 standards with all the mod cons of a modern website.
Here we will address:
- outdated design features
- incorporate modern functionalities
- ensure your site translates across all browsers and devices
- add features such as a blog, booking tool, call to action functions
- data catchment to ensure you can effectively market yourself
- social media integration and more.
Custom Design New Website
We can create a high functioning, custom designed bespoke website just for you anywhere from $5000. It depends on what you need it to do for your business. A website should work for you as if it were your employee – one that works 24/7 and never sleeps! A website should smooth the contact process, booking process, purchase processes and provide a wealth of information on your business and services. These sorts of websites truly convey your brands messaging, and they sell your product because they are well thought out, well designed, and backed with SEO and other smart functions.
See some of the websites designed and developed by us here.
If you are ready to get started on your website, get in touch today. We are ready when you are!